We are looking for a Sr. Java backend developer to join an Agile team to help with current and future releases of our product development. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies. This is a full time opportunity in Fairfax, VA.
The selected Java Backed Developer will join a motivated team of talented technologists engaged in an ongoing development initiative leveraging many of the most cutting-edge tools and technologies available. Candidates should have demonstrable experience supporting enterprise-level application development environments and should have previous experience adhering to true Agile/Scrum software development practices and principles
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Design and develop SOA using Java/J2EE technologies
- Design and implement large scale, multi-threaded programs and services
- Design and developer RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Write unit test with high code coverage using JUnit and mocking framework
- Interact with your team members and the government client using the Scrum methodology
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 10+ years of experience in implementing SOA using Java/J2EE technologies and hands-on experienced with Java 8
- 5+ years of experience implementing Web Services, including one (1) + year in RESTful
- 5+ years of experience developing unit test using JUnit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience working with SVN, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring framework, SML, Linux, JBoss, unit test mocking framework